MARCH 23,2020: Yesterday, Ohio issued a "stay-at-home" order for all Ohioans, closing all businesses besides those that are deemed essential. The order takes effect tonight (Monday, March 23) at 11:59 p.m. Lt. Gov. Husted has encouraged businesses to read the order.
Read the order in the link below.
Connecting Communities. Expanding Possibilities
The unbelievable reality of this moment provides each of us with a choice. To stand together or to go it alone. The Orrville Area Chamber of Commerce was built on the premise that the success of each business is dependent upon the success of others.
The Chamber’s network of resources has never been more essential for your business and to our collective community. The Chamber knows how important it is for our members to maintain business continuity over the coming weeks. The Chamber remains committed to supporting you in the following ways:
The Chamber has an established communication network that can help connect members with the resources they need.
• Check www.orrvillechamber.com often for updates.
• Log In to your Chamber member account to sign up for email subscriptions that are relevant and important to you. Login access is located at the top right corner of www.orrvillechamber.com or by downloading the EventBank app for your phone. Need help logging in? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
• Call the Chamber 330-682-8881. Chamber staff are available to assist you. The Chamber office is closed, but Lori, Stacey and Michelle are working every day from our homes.
Networking is not something that has to be done face to face. Connect with other business owners in member only groups on Facebook or Linked In. These are safe spaces to collaborate and support each other.
• Facebook Group: Orrville Area Chamber Members https://www.facebook.com/groups/orrvillechamber/
• LinkedIn Group: HR Connections Orrville Area https://www.linkedin.com/groups/8430108/
Innovate and Collaborate
This is not a time for business as usual. This will likely require a shift in how you think about your business. Altering or expanding services temporarily may help to keep you connected to your customers.
• Virtual Roundtables – watch for event notifications and join the conversation around issues that matter to your business.
• Member to Member Connections - Login to you Chamber member account or use the EventBank Member App to find contact information for other members.
OHIO CHAMBER RESOURCE SITE
The Ohio Chamber Coronavirus Business Resources page is updated daily. Everything you need to know about the many orders and assistance for Ohio businesses in one place.